We are looking for the right candidate to fill a part-time position as an office assistant that exhibits teamwork and excellent customer service. When working for our company you will be the first point of contact via telephone with clients both new and existing. Individuals must be able to multitask. Quickbooks, word and excel experience are preferred, as well as being able to type at least 45 WPM. Experience with posting on social media platforms is a bonus. Will train the right candidate that exemplifies the qualities we are looking for.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Answer multiple telephone lines at once.
· Collect and document accurate information from our clients.
· Answer questions and provide information to drivers and clients.
· Creating content and posting on our social media pages.
· Maintaining accurate and up-to-date files and spreadsheets.
· Assemble schedules for the following day of service.
· Schedule appointments with customers and document them properly.
· Enter invoices and process payments.
· Confirm appointments with clients by email and phone.
If you enjoy multitasking and are goal-oriented and a fast learner who enjoys working in a family environment, with the potential to grow with the company then we would love to meet you.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $9.00 - $11.00 per hour