Septic System Tips
- Keep a good record of where your system is located (including site drawings) in case of an emergency.
- Be careful with oils and grease. Too much grease can prevent the break down of waste, causing backups.
- Use cleaners and detergents that are biodegradable and follow the instructions for their proper usage.
- Use the garbage when possible instead of the garbage disposal. Using the disposal may require you to have solids from your septic tank more frequently.
- Never flush unused medications down your drain. Return unused medicine to your doctor or pharmacy.
- Clean garage floors to prevent things like saw dust, motor oils and gasoline from being able to enter the system.
We got lucky contacting Bonanza Septic Service on a Friday afternoon after our water wouldn't drain. They fit us into their schedule the same day. Also, the fee was cheaper than another local competitor. Marty kept us in the loop as to when his service guy, Joey would arrive at our home. Joey was very knowledgeable & friendly during the pumping of our septic tank.
We will use this company if the need arises in the future!
Joey is great really sweet guy and gets the job done quick! Only took about 30 minutes and very reasonable price for the work! It snowed and he still showed up on time! Thank you again!
All Trade Construction has performed miracles with our remodel this year. Repair of damage caused during the Charlotte Fire, a new front door, tile floors and a beautiful new fireplace and oak mantle have all been completed. The work was expertly and artistically done; the results are wonderful. I’m looking forward to working with All Trade Construction again… Thank you for making my house beautiful.
Great guys. They fit us in the schedule for a pumping and inspection for a home sell. Great young man named Joey called to let me know he was running late, no problem, he got here, did a great job, helped locate the tank and was very professional with a great attitude. I highly recommend these guys !!!!!!!!
Excellent service, quality work & reasonably prices. They somehow found my septic cleanout location that was hidden in the yard under years of weeds..amazing!! I will definitely give them future business.
I have got to say, what a fantastic experience. I called Bonanza for a septic tank inspection and was quoted a very reasonable rate. Then had to reschedule late in the evening the night before the inspection; Bonanza was very accommodating. When they came out they quickly found my tank and completed the work without minimal involvement on my part. They recommended some minor repairs to been done in the near future and showed me what they were concerned about. Daryl was so nice.
Their service was nearly half the cost of their competitors, completed promptly without hassle, and very professional. Thank you.