Septic System Tips
- Keep a good record of where your system is located (including site drawings) in case of an emergency.
- Be careful with oils and grease. Too much grease can prevent the break down of waste, causing backups.
- Use cleaners and detergents that are biodegradable and follow the instructions for their proper usage.
- Use the garbage when possible instead of the garbage disposal. Using the disposal may require you to have solids from your septic tank more frequently.
- Never flush unused medications down your drain. Return unused medicine to your doctor or pharmacy.
- Clean garage floors to prevent things like saw dust, motor oils and gasoline from being able to enter the system.
We will use this company if the need arises in the future!
Their service was nearly half the cost of their competitors, completed promptly without hassle, and very professional. Thank you.
Serving all of Carson City, Gardnerville, Reno, Washoe Valley, Mound House, Dayton, Silver Springs Yerington and Wellington.